Ssc Mts Admit Card 2020 has been published by staff selection commission the candidate who enrolled in this exam can download their SSC hall ticket 2020 for tier-2 examination.
Candidate must have their registration details like registration number & DOB that you have been entered at the time of registration in order to download the Ssc Mts admit card/call letter.
Ssc Mts Admit card released for all the regions like Central Region in which Uttar Pradesh and Bihar lies, North – Eastern region in which Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura lies, North – Western Region in which Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, and Chandigarh lies.
The important dates to remember:
|Online registration open for SSC MTS||22 April 2019|
|Online registration closed for SSC MTS||29 May 2019|
|Last Date of Application Fees||May 31, 2019|
|SSC MTS Paper 1 Admit Card||July 2019|
|SSC MTS Paper 1 written test||2 August to 6 September 2019|
|SSC MTS Paper 1 Result||Update soon|
|SSC MTS Paper 2 Admit Card||Update soon|
|SSC MTS Paper 2 Result||November 2019|
|SSC MTS Final Result||Update Soon|
The candidate is requested to Download their SSC hall Ticket, who qualified tier-1 examination which was held on 2 August 2019 to 6 September 2019.
A candidate who will appear in this Exam can check their Call letter details Like Name, Exam date, Photo, Date of birth, or Anything else.
If you find any mistake or you get other admit cards by mistake then contact SSC as soon as possible.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2020:Download SSC MTS Call Letter/Hall Ticket
|How to Downloading the Call letter:-
1. Getting Admit card candidates Have to go on the official website of the SSC region you applied from.
2. After getting the link candidates are required to click for respective post links to downloading SSC Mts Admit Card.
3. Candidates will be redirected to the Admit card List page, they will find their Details like (Roll Number and Name) displayed in the vertical columns of the list.
4. After submitting your details pop-up window will be open along your SSC Mts admit card.
5. Candidate can download or take a print out of it. Don’t forget to get one copy extra because it will come to work after.
Ssc Mts admit card Important Link
|Regions||SSC MTS Admit Cards|
|1.||SSC Northern Region (NR) Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||Admit Card|
|2.||SSC Central Region (CR) Uttar Pradesh, Bihar SSC||Admit Card|
|3.||SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR) Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||Admit Card|
|4.||SSC Kerala Karnataka Region (KKR) Karnataka, Kerala||Admit Card|
|5.||Southern Region (SR) Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu||Admit Card|
|6.||SSC North Eastern Region (NER) Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||Admit Card|
|7.||SSC Western Region (WR) Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Admit Card|
|8.||SSC Eastern Region (ER) West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Admit Card|
|9.||SSC North Western Region (NWR) Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||Admit Card|
Note : –
Before Download admits card Check you regions once and download SSC Mts Call letter Before Ending date because sometimes, some candidates faced problems like server not responding, page not available, the link is not found, etc . all these happened due to lots of traffic suddenly driven on a single page.
The regional wise SSC websites are as follows:
|SSC Region||Official Websites|
|SSC Northern Region (NR)||sscnr.net.in|
|SSC Eastern Region (ER)||sscer.org|
|SSC Karnataka Region (KKR)||ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|SSC Southern Region (SR)||sscsr.gov.in|
|SSC North Eastern Region (NER)||sscner.org.in|
|SSC Western Region (WR)||sscwr.net|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||sscmpr.org|
|SSC Central Region (CR)||ssc-cr.org|
|SSC North Western Region (NWR)||sscnwr.org|
Remember Some Point before going for the exam: –
- Always carry your all document which is essential during exam time because your Ssc Mts admits card will be checked by an officer when you entering in the examination hall just to verify that candidate is real or fake.
- Don’t take any extra things with you like gadgets, paper, digital watches, calculators, or any other things which are not necessary.
- Try to reach at exam center before one hour because you have to find your seating room or class from the chart stick by them on the wall or outside the center gate.
- after getting you Ssc Mts Admit Card make one another copy of it in advance because sometimes its worth doing it.
- If your photo is not shown on the Ssc Mts Hall Ticket that you download then stick another photo manually. (note: – If necessary)
- Don’t feel panic/argue in the call letter verifying line because it make a negative effect in front of the officer.
- If your examination mode is online then check the login details first like the Candidate name, Your photo before starting the exam.
- Be patient during the exam and start writing question-answer one by one don’t feel uncomfortable by seeing paper because it may reduce your confidence level.
SSC MTS Frequently Asked Question?
- Que-What is the released date of the SSC Mts Admit Card?
Ans- Generally it takes 21 days to be updated on the official website but in some cases it would be delay due to some problem.
- Que – How can I check the Download SSC Mts Admit Card?
Ans –Dear candidate, you should check the official website of Staff selection commission where the result will be updated in pdf form or you can check through direct login.
- Que – What credential should I need to enter?
Answer – I think you knew it, yes that’s your registration number and your date of birth that you have been submitted at the registration time.
- Que – What to do if the Official website of SSC Mts Admit Card not working or sever issue?
Answer –In this case you should wait to things get proper work because it happened due to huge traffic of a single page which leads the page crushed so the server issue would be emitted over there.
- Que – Facing problem in SSC Mts Admit Card like this Date of birth not true?
Answer – yes this can happen with you because you have entered the DOB that you would have on your Aadhar card or any other identity proof but its meaningless you should enter the one DOB you had submitted in the application form.