SBI Clerk result 2020 date is going to be more delayed due to unpredictable epidemics like Coronavirus, Once the State bank of India will release the Sbi Clerk Prelims Result 2020 simultaneously our team will update it here all sudden. Sbi Clerk result 2020 will be published soon to recruit 8000 vacant seats for the year 2020 but before date mains exam will be conducted after the situation comes under control.
Candidate can check the result update only on the official website of SBI which is given below. It’s my suggestion to all the candidates they should continue their preparation for the mains exam that will happen this year supposedly.
Many Candidates were presented for this exam let see how many of you crack this Exam.
Sbi Clerk Result Prelims 2020 overview:
|Pre. Exam Date||22-02-2020, 29-02-2020 & 01-03-2020, 08-03 2020|
|Pre. Resul Date||May 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||19th April 2020 (Postponed)|
|Final Result Date||Update Soon|
Those candidates would be qualifying for the main exam who have scored minimum required marks to seat in Sbi Clerk main exam. Prelims exam is just like a pass which allows you to enter the main exam for the sbi clerk.
How to check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020:
- The candidate has to visit the official website of sbi clerk result 2020 that will update soon above or can download direct results by clicking the above link in pdf form.
- After clicking the official website, candidates have to go on the Result page that is given over there.
- you will now able to see registration number/roll number/date of birth etc, just fill all the details correctly.
- Click the submit button after filling captcha details that must important.
- Great, now you can view your sbi clerk result 2020.
- Candidate has to save & take a print out of the result for future reference.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020:
As above we discussed the sbi clerk main result is postponed because the main exam has been canceled due to the corona outbreak. once the main exam for sbi will take place after that sbi clerk main result for the year 2020 will be updated on our website with pdf download form.
The candidate passed in the Prelims exam only they can attain the main exam therefore, everyone should have to go through sbi clerk prelims result to check out your eligible or not for the main exam.
How to check SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020:
- The candidate has to visit the official website of sbi clerk main result 2020 that will update soon above or can download direct results by clicking the above link in pdf form.
- After clicking the official website, candidates can see Result in pdf form.
- just click on that and pdf document will be download automatically.
- Now just open the pdf document and see the roll number given over there.
- if you can’t see then you can use ctrl+f to find your name or roll number itself.
- if you can find your name or roll number there it means your qualified for the next procedure.
Sbi Clerk Final Result 2020:
As we all know Sbi Removed one stage of selection procedure that is an interview. In earlier year Candidate have to cross with an interview process but SBI has been terminated in recent year.
SBI Clerk Final Result would be based on your marks obtained in both the exam together Prelims& Main. But to appear in the Main exam One should be qualified prelims online exam.
After Crossing Prelims & Main Examination Stage with Minimum required mark candidate will be selected and the joining letter will be sent afterward.
SBI Clerk Local Langauge test 2020:
Well this is really a very essential stage for the selected candidate who qualified Mains exam. This exam is for Those candidates who don’t have studied opted local language in the 10th and 12th class.
If you don’t have good command in a particular local language then you would be considered disqualified.
Sbi Clerk Selection Procedure:
- The candidate has to clear the written test prelims & Main that is conducted by the State bank of India.
- After 1 or 2 weeks there would be a result declaration session in which candidates have to check whether they passed or not.
- The candidate shortlisted by the state bank of India for the document process.
- Document verification based on your original document that you have been submitted during registration time.
- if your document found incomplete at any stage of document verification then those candidates would be rejected by the authority members.
- Once, everything going smoothly then you will get a joining letter after decided time by the authority.
SBI Clerk Result Frequently Asked Question?
How can I check the SBI CLERK Result?
Dear candidate, You should check the official website of state bank of India where the result will be updated in pdf form or you can check through direct login.
What credential should I need to enter?
I think you knew it, yes that's your registration number and your date of birth that you have been submitted at the registration time.
What to do if the Official website of SBI CLERK Result not working or sever issue?
In this case, you should wait to things get proper work because it happened due to huge traffic of a single page which leads the page crushed so the server issue would be emitted over there.
Date of birth not true?
yes this can happen with you because you have entered the DOB that you would have on your Aadhar card or any other identity proof but its meaningless you should enter the one DOB you had submitted in the application form.
My credential not working when I try to login?
Dear aspirant, you should make sure that your typing the right registration number if it's checked then you have a look the captcha you're trying to enter may be problem comes from there if you can not recognize the captcha refresh the page you will get a new one and last but not least Date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.