What is a job alert?
I think I don’t have to clarify the terms Job alert because each and everyone knows about it very well then me even they know the importance to have Job alert if your preparing for any jobs.
Why is it very important to have Job alert?
Question is very silly but we have to know the fact that I have to discuss here, Job alert leads a respectful and high status of the individual in society.
even the benefit given to them is much significant, besides it life gone without any tension of income because here you will pay all time even your on vacation or for any emergency leave.
How we become important for you?
This is a very important question that every visitor should have asked the website they visit most because their career probably depends on the information/update provided by the website owner.
here we update a single update of all Job alert with immerse details so that candidates can find it more useful for them.
The most significant things are that its all just free job alert, i.e, candidate have to nothing pay for it.
What jobs Job alert page cover?
very nice question, So here we gonna cover the all the government jobs update that released by the authority of government, We also provide jobchjob information here.
We Update Job alert for SSC, Bank, Railway, UPSC, Police, Teacher, Army job along with all private jobs.
What Details do Candidates need to apply for Job alert?
I think its a very important part of our online registering for any particular government jobs
- First, you have to fill your basic details like Your Full Name, Address, Mobile name, e-mail id, exam center, etc.
- Secondly, you need to fill your academic details like your graduation, your 12th details in some case you need to fill 10th details.
- Third, In this section candidates have to upload their Scanned passport photo of size should be 20KB -50KB and Also Upload Scanned Signature almost the same size that of the photo.
- In the fourth stage, you need to pay fees that are fixed for the given post you applied. fees can be paid online or maybe offline through challan in bank or post office.
- Now your application saved in government job portal, now get the print of your application form for future reference.