FCI Admit Card 2020 has been published by Food Corporation of India the candidate who enrolled in this exam can download their FCI hall ticket 2020 for FCI DV Test Admit Card Download FCI Hall Ticket Link & Dates.
Candidate must have their registration details like registration number & DOB that you have been entered at the time of registration in order to download the FCI Admit Card/call letter.
FCI Admit Card/call letter released for all the candidates whose registration status is successful because if you made any mistake at the time of applying so you can not download your FCI Manager Phase-II call letter.
The important dates: FCI Manager Admit Card 2020
|FCI Phase-I Admit Card Out Date||13-11-2019|
|Ending Date Call letter Download||28-11-2019|
|FCI Phase-I Written Exam Date||28-11-2019|
|FCI Phase-II Admit Card Out Date||6-02-2020|
|FCI Phase-II Written Exam Date||23-02-2020|
The candidate is requested to Download their FCI Phase-I Admit Card Out Date, Who is going to appear in phase-I examination which was held on 13 November 2019.
A candidate who will appear in this Exam can check their Call letter details Like Name, Exam date, Photo, Date of birth, or Anything else.
If you find any mistake or you get other admit cards by mistake then contact FCI as soon as possible.
FCI Admit Card 2020: Download FCI Hall Ticket Link & Dates
|How to Downloading the Call letter:-
1. Getting Admit card candidates Have to go on the official website of the FCI.
2. After getting the link candidates are required to click for respective post links to downloading FCI Admit Card 2020.
3. Candidates will be redirected to the Admit card List page, they will find their Details like (Roll Number and Name) displayed in the vertical columns of the list.
4. After submitting your details pop-up window will be open along with your FCI Admit Card.
5. Candidate can download or take a print out of it. Don’t forget to get one copy extra because it will come to work after.
FCI DV Test Admit Card Click here
Note : –
Download FCI Call letter Before Ending date because sometimes, some candidates faced problems like server not responding, page not available, the link is not found, etc . all these happened due to lots of traffic suddenly driven on a single page.
FCI Manager phase I Exam Pattern For 2020:
FCI Phase I Question paper made up of English language, Reasoning ability, Numerical Aptitude, Numerical Aptitude which all together make total 100 questions with 100 marks, and candidate have 1 hour to complete all this section.
FCI Manager phase II Exam Pattern For 2020:
|Paper – I||120 M.C.Q Type Question||120 marks||90 Minutes|
|Post specific Paper-II||60 M.C.Q Type Question||120 marks(2 M each Q)||90 Minutes|
|Paper-III (Whose Post Code-H)||120 M.C.Q Type Question||120 marks||90 Minutes|
|Paper-IV (Whose Post Code-H)||
||120 marks(30 M each Q )||90 Minutes|
Remember Some Point before going for the exam: –
- Always carry your all document which is essential during exam time because your FCI Admit Card will be checked by an officer when you entering in the examination hall just to verify that candidate is real or fake.
- Don’t take any extra things with you like gadgets, paper, digital watches, calculators, or any other things which are not necessary.
- Try to reach at exam center before one hour because you have to find your seating room or class from the chart stick by them on the wall or outside the center gate.
- after getting you FCI Admit Card make one another copy of it in advance because sometimes its worth doing it.
- If your photo is not shown on the FCI Hall Ticket that you download then stick another photo manually. (note: – If necessary)
- Don’t feel panic/argue in the call letter verifying line because it make a negative effect in front of the officer.
- If your examination mode is online then check the login details first like the Candidate name, Your photo before starting the exam.
- Be patient during the exam and start writing question-answer one by one don’t feel uncomfortable by seeing paper because it may reduce your confidence level.
FCI Admit Card Frequently Asked Question?
How can I check the Download FCI Admit Card?
Dear candidate, you should check the official website of Food Corporation of India where the result will be updated in pdf form or you can check through direct login.
What credential should I need to enter?
I think you knew it, yes that's your registration number and your date of birth that you have been submitted at the registration time.
What to do if the Official website of FCI Admit Card not working or sever issue?
In this case, you should wait to things get proper work because it happened due to huge traffic of a single page which leads the page crushed so the server issue would be emitted over there.
Facing problem in FCI Admit Card like this Date of birth not true?
yes this can happen with you because you have entered the DOB that you would have on your Aadhar card or any other identity proof but its meaningless you should enter the one DOB you had submitted in the application form.
Related link : – SSC MTS Admit Card 2020:Download SSC MTS Call Letter/Hall Ticket June 9, 2020