BPSC AE Admit Card 2020 has been published by Bihar Public Service Commission for the Interview of Assistant Engineer post.
The candidate is requested to download their BPSC AE Hall Ticket, as per the given data we know that the interview will be conducted from 15th to 19th June 2020. So, Get your admit card as soon as possible.
If you find any mistake in the admit card or you get other admit cards by mistake then contact BPSC as soon as possible.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020 For Interview
|Exam Body – Bihar Public Service Commission||Post Name – Assistant Engineer|
|How to Downloading the Call letter:-
1. Getting Admit card candidates Have to go on the official website of BPSC.
2. After getting the link candidates are required to click for respective post links to downloading BPSC AE Admit Card.
3. Candidates will be redirected to the Admit card List page, they will find their Details like (Roll Number and Name) displayed in the vertical columns of the list.
4. After submitting your details pop-up window will be open along your hall ticket.
5. Candidate can download or take a print out of it. Don’t forget to get one copy extra because it will come to work after.
|Bpsc Ae Admit Card 2020||Click here|
Download admit card before The Ending date because sometimes, some candidates faced problems like server not responding, page not available, link are not found, etc . all these happened due to lots of traffic suddenly driven on a single page.
Remember Some Point: –
- Always carry your all essential document during exam time because it will be asked to check along with your bpsc ae admit card by an officer when you entering in the examination hall it is happened just to verify that candidate is real or fake.
- Don’t take any extra things with you like gadgets, paper, digital watches, calculators, or any other things which are not necessary.
- Try to reach at exam center before one hour because you have to find your seating room or class from the chart stick by them on the wall or outside the center gate.
- After getting your bpsc ae admit card make one another copy of it in advance because sometimes it’s worth doing it.
- If your photo is not shown on the bpsc ae Hall Ticket that you download then stick another photo manually. (note: – If necessary)
- Don’t feel panic/argue in the call letter verifying line because its make a negative effect in front of the officer.
- If your examination mode is online then check the login details first like Candidate name, your photo before starting the exam.
- Be patient during the exam and start writing question-answer one by one don’t feel uncomfortable by seeing paper because it may reduce your confidence level.
Frequently Asked Question?
What is the released date of the BPSC AE admit card?
Generally, it takes 21 days to be updated on the official website but in some cases, it would be delay due to some problem.
How can I Download BPSC AE Main Admit Card?
Dear candidate, you should check the official website where the result will be updated in pdf form or you can check through direct login.
What credential should I need to enter?
I think you knew it, yes that's your registration number and your date of birth that you have been submitted at the registration time.
What to do if the Official website of BPSC AE Admit Card not working or sever issue?
In this case, you should wait to things get proper work because it happened due to huge traffic of a single page which leads the page crushed so the server issue would be emitted over there.
Facing problem in BPSC AE Main Admit Card like this Date of birth not true?
yes this can happen with you because you have entered the DOB that you would have on your Aadhar card or any other identity proof but its meaningless you should enter the one DOB you had submitted in the application form.
See More: –