Staff Selection Commission going to conduct an examination for the year 2020. A candidate who Applied successfully registration they Can Check SSC Admit Card Download direct link here.
Keep your Registration details like Registration number / Application Number and Date of birth that you had submitted in the application.
When can I download the admit card for SSC?
- Generally 3 weeks ago After Announcement of SSC Recruitment Exam date.
How to Download SSC Admit Card?
- The candidate has to visit the official website that is given above or can download the direct SSC Admit card by clicking the above link.
- After clicking the official website, the candidate Can see SSC Admit Card 2020 download direct link that is also updated above.
- you will now able to see registration number/roll number/date of birth etc, just fill all the details correctly.
- Click the submit button after filling captcha details that must important.
- Great, now you can view your Call letter for SSC just get a print copy of it.
Can’t to Download My SSC Admit Card 2020?
- See there are so many reasons behind that maybe you have entered the wrong website name in google or maybe the site getting server error due to heavy searches in a single day or many reasons also there.
- It could happen the details filled by you maybe it was wrong therefore always check your details in your application form that you had downloaded after completing your registration.
What documents are required to carry for SSC Exam?
- Keep your all document which is essential during exam time because it will be checked by an officer when you entering in the examination hall just to verify that candidate are real or fake.
- No other things like gadgets, paper, digital watches, calculators, or any other things which are not necessary.
- Try to reach at exam center before one hour because you have to find your seating room or class from the chart stick by them on the wall or outside the center gate.
- after getting you SSC Admit Card make one another copy of it in advance because sometimes its worth doing it.
- If your photo is not shown on the Admit Card that you download then stick another photo manually. (note: – If necessary)
- If your examination mode is online then check the login details first like the Candidate name, Your photo before starting the exam.
- Be patient during the exam and start writing question-answer one by one don’t feel uncomfortable by seeing paper because it may reduce your confidence level.