FCI Admit Card/hall ticket 2020 updated for all five-zone like North, South, East, West & North-East with a Zonal Office in each zone.
The candidate is requested to Download their FCI hall ticket, if possible then try to get it fast because some time server of the website goes down rapidly due to heavy traffic comes there.
A candidate who will appear in this Exam can check their Call letter details Like Name, Exam date, Photo, Date of birth, or Anything else.
If you find any mistake or you get other admit cards by mistake then contact FCI as soon as possible.
How to Downloading the Call letter:-
1. Getting Admit card candidates Have to go on the official website of fci.
2. After getting the link candidates are required to click for respective post links to downloading FCI Admit Card.
3. Candidates will be redirected to the Admit card List page, they will find their Details like (Roll Number and Name) displayed in the vertical columns of the list.
4. After submitting your details pop-up window will be open along your Indian bank admit card.
5. Candidate can download or take a print out of it. Don’t forget to get one copy extra because it will come to work after.
Remember Some Point : –
- always carry your all document which is essential during exam time because your FCI call letter by an officer when you entering in the examination hall just to verify that candidate is real or fake.
- Don’t take any extra things with you like gadgets, paper, digital watches, calculators, or any other things which are not necessary.
- Try to reach at exam center before one hour because you have to find your seating room or class from the chart stick by them on the wall or outside the center gate.
- after getting you FCI hall ticket make one another copy of it in advance because sometimes its worth doing it.
- If your photo is not shown on the FCI Hall Ticket that you download then stick another photo manually. (note: – If necessary)
- Don’t feel panic/argue in the call letter verifying line because its make a negative effect in front of the officer.
- If your examination mode is online then check the login details first like the Candidate name, Your photo before starting the exam.
- Be patient during the exam and start writing question-answer one by one don’t feel uncomfortable by seeing paper because it may reduce your confidence level.
Frequently Asked Question?
Que – How to download FCI admit card in 2020?
Ans – Well, Firstly you have to wait for proper notification that is Call letter released or not after that you have to download it from the official website of FCI
Que – What details should I need while downloading the FCI admit card?
Answer – you have to keep your previous details which you were given during filling the form like Date of birth, registration number that you are given by FCI.
Que – What should I do, if the official website/page not responding or taking lots of time to download?
Answer – Well, As we know that during exam time everyone tries to download their fci.gov.in admit card as soon as possible so there may be a problem arise like a server, internet speed, page loading time, etc.
so wait some time and try until you did not get your Call Letter.
Que – where is my registration number or password given?
Answer – on the register mobile number you got it after successfully filling your application form.
Que – I got an error that My Date of birth is not correct while I am downloading the admit card?
Answer – Because you’re entering the wrong date of birth, if you forgot which DOB you had entered please check the application print that you had after the completing form.
Que – I am unable to log in to what I do?
Answer – it generally happens because we had a little bit of mistake in typing of date of birth, captcha, registration number, etc. Date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
Note : –
Download admit card before The Ending date because sometimes, some candidates faced problems like server not responding, page not available, the link is not found, etc . all these happened due to lots of traffic suddenly driven on a single page.